trojan problem

Richard Colbert Jr richard at venuspcservice.com
Sun Jan 22 16:47:25 UTC 2006

Just to clear the record. The first computer virus to appear in the wild
(outside the lab where it was created) was "Brain".

Quote from Wikipedia: (c)Brain (the industry standard name being Brain) is a
1986 computer virus that infects DOS File Allocation Table file systems.

Read the full article here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%28c%29Brain

Richard Colbert

"Recent Ubuntu Convert"

YIM: cmptrgeeknshermantx