XFCE & mouse pointer

Camuzat Sebastien camuzat_s at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 19:45:50 UTC 2006

Thanks !

The fact is that I have plenty of mouse cursors
installed in, those run perfectly under GNOME.
With the xfce Appfinder, I can select a cursor (gnome
cursor manager itself) but it has no effect, the xfce
generic cursor remains.

And in the proper xfce config panel, I cannot see
anywhere any cursor manager.

??
sc

--- Peter Garrett <peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au>