How To Remove Brown Background on Gnome Startup?

J.Markoll j.markoll at free.fr
Tue Jan 17 18:51:59 UTC 2006

Soo-Hyun Choi a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I would like to get rid of the brown background when Gnome gets
> started - I'm on Breezy. How do I do that? (Just black and white
> background is just fine for me.)
>
> Thank you.
First create a white and black sheet, with the app you like, on the size
of your screen. Gimp could be good for that. Or find one already made,
and put it somewhere in your /home. Then go to the menus and visit
(maybe in preferences, I'm under Ion3 now, can't check). You will just
have to change one background for the one you put in the folder
/home/yourself There is a function for that, 'clic and do'.
Greetings, Joyce Markoll.