Ubuntu on Mac Laptops

jack jackson jackson.linux at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:57:22 UTC 2006

Thanks Scott and Eric. Eric, I understand that it's going to be a bit tricky
but basically I wonder this:
If I hand compile the driver and install it, will I be able at this stage to
associate with a WiFi Access Point and communicate while WPA or at the very
least WEP encrypted? I'm all for geeking and tweaking to get to that point,
but if I can do that it would be great

Thanks,
JJ