Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Jan 13 22:45:06 UTC 2006

I switched completely to Ubuntu Linux, and I'm loving it. I can do
everything that I could do in Winblows and more. I prefer The Gimp over
Photoshop anyday. I dont use anything saying Microsoft before it's name
now. I am very happy with my Ubuntu Linux Desktop. I can customize
everything to my liking, unlike Windows, and I don't have crashes all
the time. Ubuntu is also much, much faster on my PC that Win XP was.
:KS

-Kevin

--
L33tZ