Cannot load module smsc-ircc2

John R. Sims jrs at scfn.org
Mon Jan 9 20:20:40 UTC 2006

Hi, I am new to this list and I am running a toshiba M35 laptop.

I just did the install as a dual boot and I am working on learning
linux.  Gotta get away from microsoft...

I has lots of questions but let me try with this one...

I run this machine almost totally wireless, being disabled it is easier
that way.  I also have a wireless print server, it works fine under
windows, can anyone give me an idea how to configure it to work with
ubunto.

Thanks

John