grub does nothing

J.Markoll j.markoll at free.fr
Sun Jan 8 15:32:30 UTC 2006

Thomas Beckett a écrit :
> The latest bios update for my board was in 2003. I already have it and
> just flashed it again to be sure - still no booting. Ive looked in
> Launchpad for Grub bugs but of the 14 that are there for Dapper, none
> are for this.
> Guessill just head back to breezy for now
> Tom
I'm more a beginner than you are. That was the best psychologic help I
could bring to you. You should write a bug report on the Lounchpad with
a complete description, machine type and so on.
Surely some advanced computermen will have new ways.
Let's know how it goes :)
Best greetings, Joyce Markoll.