Alternatives to ubuntu?

J.Markoll j.markoll at free.fr
Tue Jan 3 18:21:11 UTC 2006

What are your needs ? do you use video ? do you have a swap partition ?
How does it react when using apps but not connecting on internet at same
time ?
btw : firefox is a navigator, not a GUI: gui is a graphic user
interface, the type of layer that's over the system, if I can explain
that way ?
Best greetings, J.M