(no subject)

Trevor Tregoweth trevor at bitmore.net
Sat Feb 25 02:43:22 UTC 2006

Hi Everyone,

hoping someone can tell me the best option to set up a raid configuration
for ubuntu, I think the options are raid 0, 1, 5.

I am wanting the hard to be mirrored, so either on can take over if one
dies, then all I have to do is replace it, and it will rebuild the new hard
drive and off it goes again

  Cheers,
Trevor Tregoweth
 <mailto:ttregoweth at lccsa.org.au> Information and Communication Technologies

Lutheran Community Care <http://www.lccsa.org.au/>
PO Box 288 Kilburn SA 5084
Phone - (08) 8269 9300 Fax - (08) 8269 1935

If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and
delete the original. This e-mail may be confidential and/or legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, reproduction,
disclosure, or distribution of the information in this e-mail is prohibited.