"No serving hosts found" shows up instead of login when laptop boots

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at fossfp.org
Thu Dec 28 22:13:51 UTC 2006

Hi Guys,

In continuation of my earlier request for help, when I switch on my laptop,
as screen shows up showing host configuration search box stating "No serving
hosts found" instead of login. Kindly help me to remove this!

"No serving hosts were found." with a place to add host,
help/refresh/cancel/connect buttons.