Problems with new iPod and Edgy

Ed Smits ed.smits at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 17:51:52 UTC 2006

While doing some googling on the topic came across the following:

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/hal/+bug/66068

"Bug #66068: New iPod nano recognized as via raid member"

turns out it is a bug and a patch is available to fix the problem

http://gamesplace.info/opensource/ubuntu/hal/ipod-nano-fix/

I'll test it out tonight.

ED