GNU Java vs. Sun Java: What's the difference, what is better?

Gilles Gravier Gilles at Gravier.org
Thu Dec 28 17:43:09 UTC 2006

Unfortunately I have no answer to these questions.

I think we need to wait a bit before we start seeing more and more
different ports of Sun's JDK / JRE to alternative platforms... but
because it's GPLed, I think the overall result is that more ports will
be made available for various platforms... all will benefit. That's the
advantage of the viral license we chose (GPL)... :)

Gilles.

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
*=* *http://www.gravier.org/*