Ubuntu on a 486?

Joel Bryan Juliano joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 02:16:05 UTC 2006

On 12/10/06, John Richard Moser <nigelenki at comcast.net> wrote:

This also concerns me too... As long as those systems are up and still
running, we can't just throw it away. Alot of applications nowadays
are towards the use of _specific_ hardware, like XGL/AiGLX,  but even
the oldest hardware can run 3D on software mode.  Nowadays, people
thinks that there is no chance to use those freedesktop _standards_,
because inevitably it needs a decent expensive hardware

--

Force yourself to smile even on the most difficult situations.