firefox

norman norman at littletank.org
Sat Dec 9 14:19:12 UTC 2006

> Well, alright:
> Edit -> Preferences -> Main -> Startup
> When Firefox Start [Show my home page]

I must have a different version of Firefox to you. There is no Main tab,
the first is General. On selecting this, the options I have in the Home
Page panel are Use Current Page, Use Bookmark and Use Blank page. I had
tried these before putting my question.

> It should actually be the very first thing that you see when you open
> Preferences.

It has just occurred to me that perhaps what I am looking for is a
setting within the view menu. It is, problem solved. It must be the
week-end effect causing me to be somewhat dim!

Norman