The End of Linux

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 18:46:47 UTC 2006

> Wade Smart <wade at wadesmart.com> wrote:
>
> > 12062006 1132 GMT-6
> >
> > http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=16636
> >
> > I just read this story about how linux is on its last two feet. Some
> > good points but Im never switching back to MS even if linux totally
> > falls apart.
why these people dont understand ... andy tannenbaum said those words
far back when linux as born ... but look who won the webserver market
?
as long as the world is a free place their will be revolutions against
the giants ... and linux is doing very great by providing these
revolutions
and things now comming to linux then to Microsoft ... google is the
best example working with linux

--
Waqas Toor
member of Ubuntu Pakistani Team
waqas at ubuntu-pk.org
http://www.ubuntu-pk.org

Linux *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and Gates ?

http://waqastoor.weblog.pk
(Registered Linux user #424056)
ref link http://counter.li.org/