No nameserver with NetworkManager after update

Jan Moren janne at mx5.canvas.ne.jp
Wed Aug 30 12:48:06 UTC 2006

Just a follow-up in case someone has this problem and stumbles on this
email:

For dhcp to change the nameserver, /etc/resolv.conf needs to be a
symbolic link to /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf . This link had for
some reason disappeared and gotten replaced with a "real" file. Once I
deleted that file and recreated the link things started working fine
again.