List-Id Changed why?

Luqman luqman_ngs at gmx.net
Thu Aug 31 15:42:47 UTC 2006

>List-Id changed from:
>Ubuntu Help and User Discussions
>To: Ubuntu user technical support
>
>Please, notify users long enough before such significant changes.

According to archives of ubuntu-users this change took place on Tuesday,
29th August 2006. I reported on 25th August about emails being bounced
to me from the list.

Though the ID change came on 29th, I was wondering if there were any
tweaking going on from 25th August that caused email bounces to me?
These email bounces started on 25th and stopped a few days later. It
would have been nice if someone answered my posting if he knew the
reason.

--
Luqman