conversion

Andrea Giuliano a.giuliano at iccu.sbn.it
Mon Aug 28 16:01:57 UTC 2006

I don't know if this can be of help, but mjpegtools can handle Motion
JPEG (MJPEG) in some way. One of the tools, lav2yuv, should be able to
convert MJPEG stored as an AVI file into a YUV stream, which you then
could handle with other tools.

Sorry if OT.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico