conversion

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Mon Aug 28 15:43:23 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 16:26 +0100, Norman Silverstone wrote:
> > Both mencode and transcode are available via Synaptic Package manager.
> > However, I will wait until their use with a gui is confirmed.
>
> Excuse my ignorance but what does GTK front-end for transcode mean?

I looked further and I believe this is the GUI referred to so, I
downloaded it with transcode and any other files called for. While it
was downloading there was a message that said "cached locally for
installation". Now, I am really stuck because, after searching, I cannot
find the files and, therefore, I cannot install the software. Please
help me.

Norman