sudo and all admin accounts disabled?

Jordan Miller jmil at hymiegladstone.com
Sun Aug 27 01:48:31 UTC 2006

we have the latest ubuntu installed. everything was working fine. all
of a sudden, we have no superuser access. all admin accounts that
were previously working fine now have no ability to run sudo or sudo -
s with the error that these usernames are not in the sudoers file.
However, I know they were all admin accounts when they were setup. I
know this is not simply someone taking away my privileges because I
setup all admin accounts and have checked each one and they are all
not allowed to do a sudo or a sudo -s.

do i need to do a reinstall? Please advise.

thanks,
Jordan