Problems at Install of 6.06

Gabriel Vescovi gabrielvescovi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 12:23:31 UTC 2006

I dont like the Knoppix or Puppy Linux...

I know too that there are a lot of hints with can match my problem... i
tried the F-X options, but that one u told (VGA=xxx) not... i will try it.

Actually i have windows XP (sux ^^) and Suse 10.1 in the HD, this can be a
problem?

Anyway, I already installed some flavors of linux, and all them works fine
^^ (Slackware 10-10.1-11, Ubuntu 5.04, Mandrake 10, Kurumin (a flavor of
Knoppix), Suse 9.3-10-10.1, and some others...);

Thanks for the help!