Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

Dougie187 ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Aug 21 01:04:49 UTC 2006

No,

Ubuntu has not replaced windows on my box. Mainly because I have a
tablet pc. Inside linux my tablet is not fully functional. I cant use
the tablet buttons and I cannot rotate my screen to make it in tablet
mode. Mainly it's too difficult to make my computer work the way I
want. My touch pad is too sensitive and when im trying to scroll it
will click on a random link. I cant get my H scroll to work with my usb
mouse.

I would love to use it more, but I just can't find anything to help
with those problems.

--
Dougie187