Changing from Windows

Ted Quick rim_molder at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 00:41:19 UTC 2006

I'm working on moving from Windows XP (which I've always hated) to Kubuntu Dapper. Petty new at
this,

There are a few loose ends that I'm trying to get straightened out so that I can move over
totally. I have a specialzed Windows program for my insu;in pump which I'd really like to run
using WINE. It seems to go into the Setup OK, until it tries to start up Internet Explorer to
register the software at their website, and then it aborts.

Is there any way to run IE (or fake it) in Linux or am I stuck using Win XP in dual boot mode?

Ted Quick
Need a website? Look at: http://www.rqh-webhosting.com/