totem

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Sat Aug 19 20:13:25 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-08-19 at 16:45 +0000, Chris Lemire wrote:
> I just converted a quicktime video from MOV to AVI. I am sure it will
> play in Xine or MPlayer, but I want to know why is it not playing in
> totem?
I ran into similar problems with totem.  The first way I solved it was
by installing all of the gstreamer libs I could possibly find (under
Breezy)

After installing dapper, I found a package called easyubuntu, which,
among other goodies, installs totem with all of the gstreamer components
together.

hth

JD