problem starting X (was: Re: Problems with bootable cd's)

Rene Richard van Hassel r.r.v.hassel at tue.nl
Thu Aug 17 06:41:23 UTC 2006

Hellow Eberhard,

evrything works fine at home! In the evening I searched (Google)
for nvidia and saw instructions how to install it.
Later I saw also a site on Ubuntu with instructions of HowTo do it.
Also instructions of how to get with apt-get a greater range
of possibilities to get packages, for instance jre! (java of sun).
I should like to keep on this list, but I'm getting too much
mails (more then 150 on a day), it's for me too much time to look at
them. I will unsubscribe me from this list, sorry.
But thanks for the help of the ubuntu-community,
let's keep this help.
Is there not a website, to read these questions, and to
react if possible? My mailbox is getting too much mails,

greetings,

Rene'