Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

pastafarian ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Aug 16 11:39:41 UTC 2006

Dual booting: In the process of replacing Windows with Ubuntu as the
main OS on all my PCs at home, even though I installed it by the book,
and had done it many times before, GRUB always kicked out my XP boot.

Of course we want to keep Windows haningin around just in case...

Second time it worked fine (after formatting, installing XP then Drake
and..yes on all the boxes..go figure)

No biggie, as Windows always likes a fresh clean install of itself.

If only I could get Suspend to work on all of them.....

--
pastafarian