Apache2 (x?)

cesar suarez cemaaiem at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 16:46:41 UTC 2006

Hi.
Im posted this questions a weeks ago.
unitl the date nobody has answered this.
i guees it means one of two:
1. its a stupid quesion (evrey one know the answer,
except me) or
2. Its a very very difficult questions (no ones
including "Gurues" knows the answer)
In any case, i dont know the answer, can anyone help
me ?
please?
I have apache2 on my box, and i want to mount a
webserver for the compny employees.
We have a domain name, "www.latiendaweb.com" (just an
example) and i want to make my server
"www1.latiendaweb.com" i add in the sites-available
folder, in default file, a section called virtual
server athe endo of file, i forwarded my USR-8054
Router port 80 to my local server (its ok from my LAN,
but not externally).
The results? not working. i add too the server address
in a no-ip domain, but still not working
any idea?.
i paste some code  the rest of code is the default
code.
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *>
ServerName www1.latiendaweb.com
DocumentRoot /var/www
DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.php
index.shtml
</VirtualHost>

if u can help me, i will be very thankfully
thanks.