Which "tuner" software to use?

phenolholic ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Aug 14 01:49:16 UTC 2006

Hello, the following screenshot is what I get from TVTime. I can change
channels and hear the audio, but the video is what you see. I go into
zapping and it works just fine, but I can't change channels in zapping.
The way I change channels is I load tvtime (with the display in the
screenshot) and change the channels from there, then load zapping and
the desired channel is there. I also made sure that indeed ntsc is

tvtime --saveoptions --norm=ntsc

--
phenolholic