.aa files?

bluewing ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Aug 9 01:49:41 UTC 2006

Well, not much response about the last message.  It's not that I'd use
Goldwave to post on the internet, I just want to listen to the audible
books I have purchased and own on linux.  There should be an easy way
and audible isn't supporting linux (and yes, I've written them about
that).  It seems that if I've paid for the stories I should be able to
use them as I see fit and so long as I stay legal.  How about the
method????  Perhaps a personal email to avoid the promulgation into the
broader zone of the whole world.

--
bluewing