Step-by-step manual to partition HD with LVM

Gabriel M Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Fri Aug 4 18:44:17 UTC 2006

Without wanting to detract from help that the OP of this thread is
seeking, I am hoping someone (alex? :P) would be able to point me at the
command to increase the size of a logical volume. My VG has about 54g
allocated to it, but the logical volumes only use about 44g of that
space. Soon my root logical volume will require additional space, so I
need to grow that fs to perhaps use the remaining 10g of space in the
volume group.
Cheers.