installation problem???

Mukul Sharma mukulcsekit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 08:44:14 UTC 2006

Hi fr's
I  have also installed Redhat 9 so  its inatalling properly.But i want to
tell u one more thing is I have Combo drive but My DVD portion is not
working .

But i have installed Redhat linux 9  but its showing GRUB error.

I m not getting proper GRUB,One Black screen coming with GRUB version name
&  GRUB prompt like this:

grub>

But i m able to Boot Windows & Linux from command.

SO i have change the CD-ROM plxx make it clear???

could BIOS  hard drive setting maters???if it maters so how i can what  fix
this problem???

Thanking for ur response

plzz replyy

 Mukul