Sound problems with TV Card

José Paulo Matafome Oleiro matafomeoleiro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 21:14:43 UTC 2006

Hi there people I've got a Pinnacle PCTV Card, and it works perfectly
about the image, but the sound it's only noise. Anyone had this kind of
problem or knows how I can correct them.
I've searched google for it but no valid solution founded for this. I've
tried changing the input of sound in my sound configuration but noise
only. Connected the audio out of the TV card to the mic in the soundcard
an this can't work too. Anyone has the same problem or similar problem?
Thanks for your help.

Sincerely
José Oleiro aka Matafome (#computers at irc.ptnet.org
http://blogmatafome.blogspot.com )