Using Ubuntu absolves the user of personal responsibility?

Gilles Gravier Gilles at Gravier.org
Thu Aug 3 14:18:53 UTC 2006

Why do you think that?

There are many newbies that use MacOS or Windows... and the internals of
both of these OSes are quite tough. Try fixing a Windows XP machine that
has a corrupted registry... or correcting an IRQ conflict...

Ubuntu is definitely on the right track to making Linux available to
newbies. Maybe not 6.06, but it's getting damm close.

Gilles.

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
*=* *http://www.gravier.org/*