Using a ISO file to create a virtual CD-ROM Drive

Alexander Skwar listen at alexander.skwar.name
Thu Aug 3 10:39:39 UTC 2006

Paul Puschmann <lnx at uzulabs.net>:
> Jyrki Pulliainen <jyrki.pulliainen at gmail.com> schrieb am Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 01:05:04PM +0300:

>> I've never really understood the joy of mocking people asking simple
>> questions or directing them to Google instead of answering the
>> questions.
>
> Sometimes the people really do ask stupid questions.

Yep. And most of the time, those questions don't have anything to
do with Ubuntu, but with a lack of understanding of "the Linux way".
Now, while it's certainly true that Ubuntu is Linux, such questions
most often don't have anything to do with Ubuntu - the exact same
questions might be asked if the user were using SuSE or Red Hat or ....

Alexander Skwar
--
<knghtbrd> *sigh*  My todo list is like the fucking energizer bunny
<knghtbrd> It keeps growing and growing and growing and ...