file permissions

Dick Barmann reb68 at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 29 09:39:56 UTC 2006

I was not able to log in due to my hard drive being full. I went to recovery
mode and removed some programs to reduce the hard drive usage. Now when i
boot into ubuntu I get a message that the settings could not be save because
the file ",dmrc" is not available or does not have the right permisions
(owned by user and 644") I cannot locate the file so it must have been
deleyed in the hard drive reduction. Where can I find this to re-enter t.
have searched on the internet but find nothing similar.
Thanks
Dick Barmann
--
Take the World's Smallest Political Quiz at
http://eastmetrolp.com/

Dick Barmann--Webmaster
http://www.barmannsbar.com
http://georgiatrailriders.com