Locking screen when lid is closed (Dapper)

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 25 11:23:19 UTC 2006

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 25.04.2006, 10:24 +0200 schrieb Nils Brünggel:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed that Dapper does not lock then screen when I close my
> laptop, also I could not find anything to turn locking on.
>
> I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if people want Dapper to behave like
> this. I would like to know, if it's possible to make Dapper behave
> like this.
just check the checkmark in yourr screensaver preferences, in dapper the
power management is completely done by gnome-powermanager, it triggers
the screensaver after suspend, but uses only the settings you enabled in
the screensaver. it might not be the right behavior,
https://launchpad.net/bugs/39448 deals with that issue.

ciao
	oli