Locking screen when lid is closed (Dapper)

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Tue Apr 25 09:56:38 UTC 2006

When I installed Dapper it did lock the screen on lid close, and I
didn't want that. I hunted through the acpi scripts and eventually found
a script for screen blanking that also had the lock command in it (dont
know why). I dont know the exact script off the top of my head, but I
will try to remember to look it up. If I forget and you don't get an
answer before that from the list just drop me an email off list and I'm
sure I can help you out.

Matt