Question, Re: bug 40983

Andrew Zajac arzajac at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 19:04:04 UTC 2006

On 4/24/06, towsonu2003 <ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org> wrote:

> yet it is the one that works best in any system, regardless of
> customizations made. not everything windows "says" is wrong...

I think it's not anti-windows for the sake of being anti-windows.  It's the
fact that you usually can't go "under the hood" and fix something in windows
where in linux you can.

It *is* silly to reinstall your OS because of a font configuration problem.
If it takes you longer to find the solution than to reinstall, and also if
you don't mind reinstalling, that may be the best option.  By and lange,
though, it is not the best option.

azz