vqadmin

Me - Atlantic jdangler at atlantic.net
Fri Apr 21 13:58:40 UTC 2006

I am installing qmail/vpopmail on my ubuntu 5.10 server, and would like
to install vqadmin.  part of the installation asks for the cgi-bin and
html directories to be installed into.  since apache2 installs on ubuntu
by default to /var/www, with no other subdirs than apache2-default
(default site), my choices (as i see them) would be:
(1) to make directories under /var/www for cgi-bin and html
(2) build vqadmin to install to /usr/share/apache2/default-site/cgi-bin
    and make a directory /var/www/html
(3) build vqadmin so that both the cgi-bin and html is installed
in /var/www .

Any input here is greatly appreciated.