Thesauruses

Avraham Hanadari rufus at hanadari.net
Sun Apr 16 18:29:30 UTC 2006

First of all, thanks to all the fine people who have been helping me to
set up my Ubuntu.

I have managed to collect English, French and German
dictionaries/spellers, but I have not found a dictionary/speller for
Hebrew. Where do I find one, and how do I install it?

In OpenOffice, the dictionaries are accessible (except for the Hebrew),
but there are no thesauruses, and the Wizard to access them is
non-functional. Where do I find thesauruses and how do I install them?

I have all the dictionaries and thesauruses for Open Office in the
Windows partition on my computer. Can I just copy them and drop them
somewhere in Ubuntu?

Thanks in advance,

Avraham