Revelation Not Installed?

DC Parris dcparris at matheteuo.org
Sat Apr 15 04:23:11 UTC 2006

The package was not installed:
Package `revelation' is not installed.

Use dpkg --info (= dpkg-deb --info) to examine archive files,
and dpkg --contents (= dpkg-deb --contents) to list their contents.

I also had a problem installing the latest updates via the update manager.
 I ran apt-get update & upgrade successfully.  So I tried installing
Revelation from the command-line, and that worked too.

How do I find out what is happening with the graphical tools?  I'm not
bound to them by my eternal love for them, but it makes sense to take
advantage of them since I do a great deal of work from the GUI. ;-)
Anyway, thanks for trying to help.

Don
--
DC Parris     Libre Software Advocate