Menu Tooltips.

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed Apr 12 18:58:42 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 19:34 +0100, Keith Powell wrote:
> Hello Vince.
> Thank you for your reply.
> Would you please give me further help?
> After much searching, the nearest I can get to  /tooltips_enabled
> is /usr/share/gconf/schemas

Hi Keith,

"/apps/panel/global/tooltips_enabled" is not a file path.

It's in "Gconf".. "Gconf" is the name of the database that holds all the
user level settings for all the Gnome stuff. You can edit it by going to
Applications->System Tools->Configuration Editor. If for some reason
it's not in your menu, the command to start it is "gconf-editor".

--
Vince