Nero CD/DVD burner equivalent for ubuntu?

Francisco Borges f.borges at rug.nl
Tue Apr 11 20:03:31 UTC 2006

» On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 02:46PM -0500, C Hamel wrote:

> I've tried K3b (which crashes during verification), NeroLinux (which hung up
> on verification) & Graveman (which will not 'start or continue multisession'
> & does not verify).  I don't like any of them. <LOL>  Brand new CD-RW media
> was being used, and I'm on Flight6 w/yesterday's updates.  I have yet to
> install today's.

:-D

I used to have exact the same problem (i.e. "nothing works!") with *any*
GUI burner on this other (debian stable) box I have... so I would use
cdrecord manually. THEN there was the 2.6.8 security upgrade... and not
even cdrecord would work <LOL> I now use dvdrecord there and it works.

(Haven't tried burning CDs with Dapper yet... )

Cheers,
--
Francisco