Compiz/XGL in Dapper and the wiki?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 06:41:07 UTC 2006

I had Compiz/XGL installed from the Dapper Universe repository earlier
and _loved_ it, but an update I did last night has put me back to
boring old normal Xorg.
I still have it installed from "Universe" so I assume it overwrote the
xorg.config or something?

Anyhow When I went into the wiki the only info i can find out about it
talks about packages from "QuinnStorm" ?!?
Why did the howto for the Universe version disappear?
Is the QuinnStorm packages better for some reason?

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10