Compiz/XGL in Dapper and the wiki?

Roel Groeneveld roel.groeneveld at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 10:29:11 UTC 2006

QuinnStorm has created xgl and compiz packages using the latest code
from Compiz CVS. Since Dapper is frozen these (nice) updates will go
into Universe somewhat later, I guess.  :)

Do read the only XGL Compiz forum thread [1] you ever need to
bookmark. Then go check out the dedicated forum for Compiz [2], and
add the accompanying  repository [3] which contain QuinnStrom's
packages to your sources.

[1] http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=148351
[2] http://compiz.ed3n.com/index.php
[3] http://compiz.ed3n.com/viewtopic.php?id=2