Breezy won't install

lewscroo ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Apr 9 14:57:07 UTC 2006

Duncan,

Did you ever find a solution for this.  I myself am trying to install
Ubuntu 5.10 and am running into the same exact issue.  My install
freezes at this same exact 71% 'configuring xserver-xorg' point.  I've
reinstalled twice and got this error both times.

Im currently using Win2k3 and installing Ubuntu so I can dual-boot
between the two, and while I doubt that is the problem, maybe theres
something with   that causing the problem?  Do let me know if you
figured it out.  Thanks.

--
lewscroo