ppc breezy on ibook

Bry Melvin brymelvin at msn.com
Thu Apr 6 02:38:34 UTC 2006

I'm currently using breezy on an ibook. If I close the cover it never wakes
up again. I have been told dapper will fix this with the new kernel.

live remote with no High speed internet. 33.6  dialup is maximum available.
diist-upgrade took two days and didn't finish when the isp cut me off!

I have reinstalled breezy.

Is there any other way to fix this sleep problem that anyone knows of?

Bryann

Visit us at  www,melvinart.com or software.melvinart.com
Support  Open Source software. Break the grip of the monopoly on  your
personal computer.
Sent  from the Melvinart/Melvinland  MelvinGraphics Network.