DLL vs Shared Library

Alan McKinnon alan at linuxholdings.co.za
Wed Apr 5 22:21:12 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 06:06, Michael T. Richter wrote:

> I leave it to you to decide whether I should treat it as ignorance
> (my default assumption) or a lie (your seeming preferred option).

Michael,

You seem to like treating me like a half-assed jerk who still thinks C
is a large body of water. What did I do to you to deserve that?

FFS dude, we're on the same team and we're not authoring legal
contracts so there's no need to qualify every tiny thing.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za