Xscreensaver transitions

Sridhar M.A. mas at mylug.org
Mon Apr 3 03:31:43 UTC 2006

On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 10:11:14PM -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:

   > I'm pretty sure you need to have xscreensaver installed, too, not just
   > xscreensaver-gl which supplies particular extra screensaver hacks, not
   > the executable.

Noticed that. I feel that xscreensaver-gl should have xscreensaver as
depends or else xscreensaver-demo should be available independently.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

Hitchcock's Staple Principle:
	The stapler runs out of staples only while you are trying to
	staple something.