Breezy install and live cd's do not detect network card.

James Diehl jms_diehl at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 2 18:55:03 UTC 2006

Hi,
A lot of the Linux programs do not detect a network
card, or router.  My SUSE didn't when I installed it.
You have to manualy install the port info., and
product info. yourself.  Either in the system
directory file, or terminal.  You'll need to know what
the product name is, the port's being used, if it's
10/100/1000, your serv. provider, and whatever else
you have.  You may have to ./makefile, to ./mkdir the
files necessary to store the info.  Look in the sys
directory file to see if there is a file already made.
Diehl, James